This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Economies of Scale assessment.
'Self Assessment Now has been valuable partner and effective with their engagements.' - CIO in the Government Industry
'Self Assessment Now has been instrumental in increasing use of data for decision-making. It is simply the best self assessment visualization software available. Intuitive and highly capable.' - Data & Analytics Team Lead in the Miscellaneous Industry
'Easy to get started and easy to use. Great product and support when needed.' - Mike, Data Centre Solutions Provider at Cisco Systems
What Is The Economies of Scale Self-Assessment?
The Economies of Scale Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Economies of Scale work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Economies of Scale task and that every Economies of Scale outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Economies of Scale opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Economies of Scale advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Economies of Scale Self-Assessment. Featuring 630 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Economies of Scale improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Economies of Scale Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 630 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Economies of Scale Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Economies of Scale Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Economies of Scale projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Economies of Scale and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Economies of Scale with this Economies of Scale Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 630 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: Have the types of risks that may impact Economies of Scale been identified and analyzed?
- Define Question: If you get your jollies from bureaucracy busting, force yourself to love economies of scale: who better to reap its benefits than an honest skeptic?
- Measure Question: What would be the goal or target for a Economies of Scale's improvement team?
- Analyze Question: What are specific Economies of Scale Rules to follow?
- Improve Question: What are the rough order estimates on cost savings/opportunities that Economies of Scale brings?
- Control Question: What management system can we use to leverage the Economies of Scale experience, ideas, and concerns of the people closest to the work to be done?
- Sustain Question: If substitutes have been appointed, have they been briefed on the Economies of Scale goals and received regular communications as to the progress to date?
Value [to you] of the Economies of Scale Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Economies of Scale Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, Self Assessment Now's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.