This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Mobile App Testing assessment.
'Amazing that it's possible for non-IT folks to be able to implement such a productive tool.' - Analytics Manager in the Services Industry
'Our initial rollout of Self Assessment Now's self assessment has added significant value across multiple functional areas. We are extremely happy with the end product. We've begun training teams of super-users within the organization to make this a self-service analytics tool and adoption has been strong across all levels of the organization.' - VP Financial Analysis and Insights in the Transportation Industry
'A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words. Provided us with a means to readily produce a visual representation of the discovered data.' - CTO/ Business Architect in the Government Industry
What Is The Mobile App Testing Self-Assessment?
The Mobile App Testing Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Mobile App Testing work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Mobile App Testing task and that every Mobile App Testing outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Mobile App Testing opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Mobile App Testing advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Mobile App Testing Self-Assessment. Featuring 617 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Mobile App Testing improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Mobile App Testing Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 617 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Mobile App Testing Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Mobile App Testing Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Mobile App Testing projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Mobile App Testing and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Mobile App Testing with this Mobile App Testing Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 617 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: What situation(s) led to this Mobile App Testing Self Assessment?
- Define Question: Why is it important to have senior management support for a Mobile App Testing project?
- Measure Question: Do the Mobile App Testing decisions we make today help people and the planet tomorrow?
- Analyze Question: Will Mobile App Testing deliverables need to be tested and, if so, by whom?
- Improve Question: How do we go about Comparing Mobile App Testing approaches/solutions?
- Control Question: Is the scope of Mobile App Testing defined?
- Sustain Question: What tools and technologies are needed for a custom Mobile App Testing project?
Value [to you] of the Mobile App Testing Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Mobile App Testing Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, Self Assessment Now's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.