This Instant-Access Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard and accompanying eBook is for managers, advisors, consultants, specialists, professionals and anyone interested in Safety Management assessment.
'The value of information we get from the self-assessments has allowed us to create value-add dashboards our senior management and executives have found very useful in answering questions and revising critical business processes. We have also given our power business users the ability to analyze their own data which in turn helps my BI Team focus on providing complete and accurate data extracts and supports our theme of Self-Serve Analytics. I highly recommend Self Assessment Now to all my colleagues who are trying to make a decision on which BI data analytics and visualization tool to purchase!' - Data Warehouse / BI Architect in the Communications Industry
'Thank you for the excel dashboard. It is so powerful.' - Tahar H., Researcher at Institute of Economic Analysis and Prospective Studies
'Management consultant teams need to develop a number of hypothesis, test them, select promising ones and keep refining them. Because the project time is very limited, it is of significant advantage to shorten the iteration of hypothesis development and testing, which is exactly what Self Assessment Now is great at. In most cases Self Assessment Now is 10x faster than our in-house tool to test a hypothesis on moderately complex questions, and it becomes an essential part of analysis work flow for most projects I've done recently.' - Project Leader in the Services Industry
What Is The Safety Management Self-Assessment?
The Safety Management Self-Assessment's Purpose is:
- To help our clients to reduce their effort in the Safety Management work they do to get their problem solved
- To help our clients in ensuring that their plans of action include every Safety Management task and that every Safety Management outcome is in place
- To help our clients not having to spend time investigating strategic and tactical options, therefore saving time and ensuring Safety Management opportunity costs are low
- To help our clients channel implementation direction instantly to deliver tailored Safety Management advise with structured going-forward plans
All the tools you need to an in-depth Safety Management Self-Assessment. Featuring 619 new and updated case-based questions, organized into seven core areas of process design, this Self-Assessment will help you identify areas in which Safety Management improvements can be made.
What You Get:
The Safety Management Complete Self-Assessment Excel Dashboard
- Ensures you don't miss anything: 619 questions in 7 RDMAICS (Recognize, Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control and Sustain) steps with easy and quick navigating and answering for 1 or up to 10 participants
- Shows your organization instant insight in areas for improvement: Auto generates reports, radar chart for maturity assessment, insights per process and participant and bespoke, ready to use, RACI Matrix
- Gives you a professional Dashboard to guide and perform a thorough Safety Management Self-Assessment
- Dynamically generated projects-ready RACI Matrix shows your organization exactly what to do next
- Is secure: Ensures offline data protection of your Self-Assessment results
The Safety Management Complete Self Assessment eBook version of the book in print
- Provides a convenient way to distribute and share among the participants to prepare and discuss the Self-Assessment
In using the Self-Assessment you will be better able to:
- Diagnose Safety Management projects, initiatives, organizations, businesses and processes using accepted diagnostic standards and practices
- Implement evidence-based best practice strategies aligned with overall goals
- Integrate recent advances in Safety Management and process design strategies into practice according to best practice guidelines
Assess and define Safety Management with this Safety Management Self Assessment. Sample questions from the Complete, 619 Questions, Self-Assessment:
- Recognize Question: How can we improve Safety Management?
- Define Question: Have all basic functions of Safety Management been defined?
- Measure Question: Among the Safety Management product and service cost to be estimated, which is considered hardest to estimate?
- Analyze Question: How can we improve Safety Management?
- Improve Question: What sources do you use to gather information for a Safety Management study?
- Control Question: How do we ensure that implementations of Safety Management products are done in a way that ensures safety?
- Sustain Question: How is the value delivered by Safety Management being measured?
Value [to you] of the Safety Management Self-Assessment
Excluding hired consultants and advisors from top management consulting firms, internal Safety Management Self-Assessment work is typically undertaken by senior level positions with titles such as Enterprise Architect, Business Process Architects, Business Process Re-engineering Specialists and Business Architects.
Statistics according to Glassdoor and Indeed tell these positions receive an average basic pay of $125,000. Daily rates of basic pay are computed by dividing an employee's annual pay by 260 days. The daily salary is then derived by dividing the annual salary of $125,000 by 260 days = a daily rate of $480.
Top management consulting firms start at $2,000 a day, with rates typically charged up to 40 hours per week.
For the price of a fraction of this you can get complete peace of mind. Now.
Defining, designing, creating, and implementing a process to solve a business challenge or meet a business objective is the most valuable role… In EVERY company, organization and department.
Unless you are talking a one-time, single-use project within a business, there should be a process. Whether that process is managed and implemented by humans, AI, or a combination of the two, it needs to be designed by someone with a complex enough perspective to ask the right questions. Someone capable of asking the right questions and step back and say, 'What are we really trying to accomplish here? And is there a different way to look at it?'
For more than twenty years, Self Assessment Now's Self-Assessments empower people who can do just that - whether their title is marketer, entrepreneur, manager, salesperson, consultant, business process manager, executive assistant, IT Manager, CxO etc... - they are the people who rule the future. They are people who watch the process as it happens, and ask the right questions to make the process work better.
You are free to use the Self-Assessment contents in your presentations and documentation for internal end external use without asking us - we are here to help.